Independent Community Bankers Association Merchant Services Program. Featuring “BankFlex”
Our solutions provide your banks customers with many options for accepting payments, including all major credit cards, checks, and NFC-ready phones. This EMV-ready terminal will reduce your liability for fraudulent transactions and keep you up to date with payment-processing requirements.
Featuring “BankFlex”. Your Banks Turnkey Merchant Service Solutions Provider.
Netcom PaySystem is an Independent Sales Organization/Merchant Service Provider involved in the bankcard arena. At Netcom, we are committed to providing sales integrity, product quality, and the best customer service in the industry. Netcom’s “BankFlex” Program offers you the ability to say “Yes” to all merchants who need your services.
Never lose another COMMERCIAL checking or loan customer because of poor credit card processing. We have a qualified representative that will represent your bank with the professional approach your bank deserves. Netcom will offer the pricing and products you approve. A profit center can be provided for the bank in all areas.
BankFlex means we can make your Agent bank program flex to your needs.
BankFlex gives any bank the ability to be full service in all payment services.
NO LIABILITY FOR ACCOUNT LOSES
- Equipment- credit card terminals
- All POS terminal from 3rd party providers such as MYNT, NCR Silver and Micros
- Virtual Terminals and Gateways
- Free shopping cart
- Recurring billing for ACH and Credit Card accounts
- 24/7 Customer Service for your processing needs
- No Exit fees Application Fees will be waived
- Residuals from Visa, MC, AMEX and Discover
- ACH processing, ECC and Check 21 (RDC)
- Program will be tailored to meet your wants and needs
- Netcom uses cost plus price above network fees
Netcom offers the following for the bank:
- Funds deposited promptly
- Convenient 24-hour access to online reporting
- Automated recurring billing at no extra charge
- Easy to implement; no installation or upgrade required
- Lower processing costs than credit cards
Accept all types of checks drawn on U.S. banks - personal, business, government, cashiers, and certified checks, as well as equity lines of credit and money orders.
Next Day funding available for your merchant’s convenience